- Melody K
Dodgers Holiday Festival
What do you think of when you hear that statement? Dodgers, Right?
The Dodgers had a great year this year, winning the world series, especially in 2020. It was a big highlight for many Dodgers fans during this whole epidemic.
So why not carry this celebration into the Holiday Season and get into the Dodger holiday spirit!!
The LA Dodgers are hosting a drive-thru Holiday Festival, complete with a light show, LED video displays, fake snow, and interactive displays honoring the Dodgers World Championship and celebrating the holidays!
We dressed the boys in Holiday wear, and we set out for an evening of fun. Just the excitement and anticipation of heading to the Dodgers stadium was exhilarating. As we approached the stadium and saw holiday lights, the eagerness grew within us to drive- thru this Holiday Festival.
Oh the fun we had, especially my boy who dressed up in his Elf Jammies and stood out the sunroof. Talk about such a wonderful holiday spirit.
The Dodgers Holiday Festival did not disappoint. Plus Santa always a bonus to see Santa!
Why not get into the Dodger Holiday Spirt too and get your tickets today.
November 27th-December 24th
Get Tickets Here
Admission starts at $55 per vehicle/ticket.
Things to know
• No on-site sales will be available.
• You must stay within your vehicle at all times.
• No public restrooms will be available.
• You must wear a face-covering if your vehicle’s windows are rolled down.
• No Food is available for purchase.
• Bring a Jacket and/blanket
• Arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled time
• Anticipate a little wait time before entering the Festival
Enjoy and Fun